Freight Surcharge to Major Canadian Cities.
Updated FLAT rates.
April 30, 2022
Freight surcharges in addition to existing Flat Freight charges will be applied as a separate line item based on the zones listed.
The freight surcharge amount is calculated on the total merchandise NET AMOUNT after discount & before taxes. Full freight containers shipped direct to warehouse are not subject to surcharges.
- Zone 1, Southwest Ontario, not including GTA, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City
- Zone 2, Halifax
- Zone 3, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Zone 4, Edmonton, Calgary
- Zone 5, Vancouver
- GTA orders are to be quoted separately depending on the volume, site conditions and
requirement of onsite installation.
- Shipments to destinations outside the large cities, Vancouver Island and Newfoundland
will be quoted.
- Zone 1, Flat Rate: $220.00; NET AMOUNT + Surcharge: 3%
- Zone 2, Flat Rate: $260.00; NET AMOUNT + Surcharge: 3%
- Zone 3, Flat Rate: $280.00; NET AMOUNT + Surcharge: 5%
- Zone 4, Flat Rate: $330.00; NET AMOUNT + Surcharge: 5%
- Zone 5, Flat Rate: $395.00; NET AMOUNT + Surcharge: 5%
Please note that the increase freight costs do not cover the actual freight expenses we incur which remain largely subsidized.
COM Fee – $18 per yard. Minimum $200. No maximum.
60 Days Quote
Introducing a Great Collection of Occasional Tables
by Kendo Mobiliario
e are excited to introduce a new collection of Occasional Tables by Kendo
Established in 2020, based in Valencia, Spain, Kendo is a manufacturing company dedicated to making high quality designer furniture. Known for their Occasional, Coffee and Side Tables, Kendo partners with some of the best-known furniture designers in Europe to produce uniquely designed, meticulously detailed products.
We invite you to visit the Model Pages by clicking on the links below and explore the possibilities for your next project.